All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws together seminal contributions on the nature of macroecomics in open ecomies and illuminates the material by using: * explanatory introductions to each piece * discussion questions * suggestions for further reading * reference to the key journal articles * boxed key terms. This is an essential guide to the subject for students, as commented upon by the most influential commentators.
- Author BiographyMehmet Ugur is Jean Monnet Senior Lecturer in the Political Economy of European Integration at the University of Greenwich. He is the author of numerous journal articles and two previous books including The European Union and Turkey (1999) which is just being translated into Turkish.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 line drawings and 25 tables
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMehmet Ugur
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.