Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAn Ordinary Guy spirits us along his journey from the post World War Two neighborhoods of the Bronx through his days as a cadet at the New York State University Maritime College to his thirty years at sea sailing as mate on oil tankers and captain of harbor and sea-going towing vessels. He allows us a peek into the the world of boats and the crews that worked them. Along the way we are skillfully transported through the rich tapestry of history that saw the Vietnam Era, the struggle for civil rights, a resignation of a president, the horror of 9/11 and the response to international terrorism. The Ordinary Guy shares with us his interpretation of these events, all the while entertaining us with tales that range from the informative to the outrageous. We are his passengers as he takes us along on his joyous and sometimes angry romp through seventy years of the extraordinary life and times of this ordinary guy.
- Author(s)John S Klumpp
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.