All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet rid of the limitations of a false or negative orientation to life, and discover your personal power! Every person has a primary orientation that influences his or her perspective of life, sense of individuality, the choices he or she makes, and the extent of personal power. But, what if the orientation was biased, what if it was short sighted or superficial? How could this limit a person's ability to enjoy life and be happy? Discover the answers to personal power and vitality with An Orientation To Life.
- Author BiographyAs a young man trying to make sense out of life, Tapiwa soon discovered that no one could give him a direct answer as to what life is. There seemed to be more mysteries and speculations about life, but no direct answer. Feeling lost in the vastness of existence, he set out on a quest to discover what life is, in order to find balance and bring alignment to his life. This quest culminated in the book An Orientation To Life, in which he shares his profound realization and discoveries.
- Author(s)Tapiwa Chitembure
- Date of Publication18/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.