All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe planning of Holy Trinity church in Cork City began in 1825, and the building was finally completed some sixty years later. The story of its completion mirrors the turbulent history of Ireland of the time, and the development of the cultural and civic life of the community, particularly in charting the life of its patron, Father Theobald Matthew and the important role of the Capuchin Order. In this new work, Patrica Curtin-Kelly chronicles the fascinating history of this building and details some of its treasures, including the stained-glass windows by rewned Irish artist Harry Clarke.
- Author BiographyPatricia Curtin-Kelly is an art historian and writer with a particular interest in the stained glass of Harry Clarke. She has a masters degree in art history from University College Dublin.
- Author(s)Patricia Curtin-Kelly
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.