All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavish, colour atlas is a complete guide to the weird and wonderful geography of Tolkien's world. Packed with full page maps and illustrations of events in the annals of Middle-earth, it is the perfect companion to the bestselling A Dictionary of Tolkien. This book is ufficial and is t authorised by the Tolkien Estate or HarperCollins Publishers.
- Author BiographyDavid Day was born and brought up in Canada. He has published more than twenty books in the fields of poetry, ecology, natural history, fantasy and mythology, and a number of award-winning children's books. His writing has also appeared in many magazines and anthologies. His enduring fascination with complex mythologies led him to J. R. R. Tolkien.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Series TitleTolkien
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.