Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionExpelled from Bestoff College for someone else's stupidity, Charles Sullivan can't avoid stupidity in the t-quite real world of ruralnewspapers, heiresses, would-be mobsters and preachers.
- Author BiographyLawrence R. Collins Jr. was born in New Orleans and educated at St.Paul's College and Tulane. In his nearly 40 years as a journalist, he has dodged threats, punches and lawsuits in South Louisiana; chased UFOs, dragons and Roseanne Barr for the tabloids, and written books on Elvis Presley and features on Las Vegas, New Iberia and John Wayne. In addition to interviewing talking dogs and faith healers, he has covered Edwin Edwards, Ronald Reagan. Morgus the Magnificent, Super Dave Osborne and James Brown, and reported, in French and English, on floods, hurricanes, murder trials, elections, city council meetings and Lions Club banquets. He recently retired from the relative safety of the copy desk at the Houston Chronicle and lives in Houston with his wife, Danielle Cinq-Mars, an art dealer. Their son, Francois-Xavier, a novelist and poet, lives a few miles down the road.
- Author(s)Lawrence R Collins Jr
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.