All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is difficult to find an area of public policy more plagued by misunderstanding than energy policy. Even worse, every time the subject is raised, we are obligated to get mired in pointless arguments about the weather. This book helps set the record straight. Not convinced? Consider some of these inconvenient truths: The cost of green energy climate remediation is anywhere from 10 to 1,000 times greater than the damage from the climate change it attempts to alleviate. Obama s carbon tax would cost Americans $1.2 trillion over just ten years, but would only reduce the midrange three-degree modeled twenty-second-century global temperature increase by 0.038 degrees Celsius. This is t ather skeptical global warming polemic, but an ecomic evaluation of how and why green energy will fail. A thoroughly researched, heavily documented book by an expert in his field, it will demonstrate in meticulous detail how wasteful and ecomically inefficient Obama s green energy future will be compared to other worthy alternatives.
- Author BiographyJoseph Toomey is a career management consultant specializing in economic analysis, corporate finance, and global supply chain strategy. His work as a trusted advisor to some of the world s most prominent corporate names in the oil and gas industry, oil field services, electric utility, chemicals manufacturing, natural resources, and transportation industries in dozens of countries all over the world affords him a solid perspective in energy policy.
- Author(s)Joseph Toomey
- PublisherArchway Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchway Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.