Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe intriguing bowel sodes are important but often neglected part of homoeopathic materia medica. The use of bowel sodes has long been limited by the practitioners, owing largely to their limited proving. However, more and more clinicians are w willing to shed their inhibitions for using these medicines, given their wide range of therapeutic action. Unfortunately, t much is published on bowel sodes ever since the concept came into being. This book is designed to suit the needs of teachers and students, as well as clinicians and researchers, who are willing to explore the field of bowel sodes. Fortified with historical facts, direct clinical experiences of reputed clinicians, and latest research outcomes, this publication is a much-needed addition to one's consortium of books. An analytical comparison drawn between bowel sodes and their related n-bowel medicines is the hallmark of this book. It will enable the readers to develop explicit understanding for bowel sodes and encourage them to probe into the unfathomed area of homoeopathic therapeutics. The elaborate profiles of polychrest bowel sodes will facilitate easier understanding of the drug pictures by the students and help the teachers for classroom lectures. The clinicians willing to prescribe bowel sodes to their patients will also benefit from the detailed symptomatology given in the book. In all, this book will be the perfect reference source for anything one would like to kw about bowel sodes.
- Author(s)Chaturbhuja Nayak,Debadatta Nayak,Varanasi Roja
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight288 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.