Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionTy Lee survives a traumatic childhood, the details of which he desperately tries to hide from everyone. He is rescued by his Uncle Pete, who provides the one lifestyle that can help a troubled soul recover from an event that would have destroyed most people. Ty Lee's outlet to express his long buried pain is music. He sings and writes of the emotional pain that scars his troubled past. His extraordinary talent is such Ty Lee has great success but still, there is a deep void in his life it is doubtful he will ever find real contentment. The people in his life, his band, his manager, and the women who cross his path, tell of their experience with this talented musician and how Ty Lee touches their lives. No one understands his odd behavior until Ty Lee's history becomes public kwledge. A second life changing event persuades Ty Lee to come to grips with his past. He finds himself in a surprising change of conviction as he finds his calling, and finally, peace.
- Author(s)Jackie Knott
- Date of Publication08/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.