All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anabaptist Vision, given as a presidential address before the American Society of Church History in 1943, has become a classic essay. In it, Harold S. Bender defines the spirit and purposes of the original Anabaptists. Three major points of emphasis are: the transformation of the entire way of life of the individual to the teachings and example of Christ, voluntary church membership based upon conversion and commitment to holy living, and Christian love and nresistance applied to all human relationships.48 Pages.
- Author(s)Harold S. Bender
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/12/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.