All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronic pain is a complex phemen, which continues to remain undertreated in the majority of affected patients thus representing a significant unmet medical need, but the development of cellular, subcellular, and molecular methods of approaching this epidemic of pain shows great promise. In Analgesia: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field present thorough coverage of molecular analgesia research methods from target discovery through target validation and clinical testing to tolerance and dependence, with extensive chapters on emerging receptor classes as targets for analgesic drugs and invative analgesic strategies. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes sections with tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and essential, Analgesia: Methods and Protocols promises to aid and enrich the research of all those scientists and clinicians who are interested in what the increasingly molecular future has in store for analgesia research, from the molecular research bench through the animal laboratory to the bedside.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 617
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1400 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byArpad Szallasi
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.