All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tackles challenges for the design of analog integrated circuits that operate from ultra-low power supply voltages (down to 0.5V). Coverage demonstrates the signal processing circuit and circuit biasing approaches through the design of operational transconductance amplifiers (OTAs). These amplifiers are then used to build analog system functions including continuous time filter and a sample and hold amplifier.
- Author(s)K.P. Pun,Nebojsa Stanic,Peter Kinget,Shouri Chatterjee,Yannis Tsividis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note118 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.