All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat you ll find here is a fascinating compendium of fundamental problem formulations of analog design centering and sizing. This essential work provides a differentiated knowledge about the tasks of analog design centering and sizing. In particular, worst-case scenarios are formulated and analyzed. This work is right at the crossing point between process and design technology, and is both reference work and textbook for understanding CAD methods in analog sizing.
- Author(s)Helmut E. Graeb
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.