All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAnalog Filters, Second Edition covers four major fundamental types of analog filters - passive, op amp-RC, switched-capacitor, and operational transconductance amplifier-capacitor (OTA-C). (The last of these types is the major addition in the Second Edition). The emphasis is on the fundamental principles and theory of analog filters. It is targeted toward readers in telecommunications, signal processing, electronics, controls, instrumentation, bioengineering, etc. It introduces the reader to the elegant theory in the development of analog filters. Although some of the mechanical steps for generating filters are covered, the book stresses the mathematical bases and the scholastic ingenuity of analog filter theory. It should be helpful to nspecialist electrical engineers to gain a background perspective and some basic insight to the development of real-time filters. In many modern advances in signal processing, their concepts and procedures have close links to analog filters. The material in this book will provide engineers with a better perspective and more penetrating appreciation of many modern signal-processing techniques. Also by Kendall Su: Handbook of Tables for Elliptic-Function Filters, ISBN 0-7923-9109-8.
- Author(s)Kendall L. Su
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight652 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.