All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalog Signal Generation for Built-In-Self-Test (BIST) of Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits is a concise introduction to a powerful new signal generation technique. The book begins with a brief introduction to the testing problem and a review of conventional signal generation techniques. The book then describes an oversampling-based oscillator capable of generating high-precision analog tones using a combination of digital logic and D/A conversion. These concepts are then extended to multi-tone testing schemes without introducing a severe hardware penalty. The concepts are extended further to encompass piece-wise linear waveforms such as square, triangular and sawtooth waves. Experimental results are presented to verify the ideas in each chapter and finally, conclusions are drawn. For those readers unfamiliar with delta-sigma modulation techniques, a brief introduction to this subject is also provided in an appendix. The book is ideal for test engineers, researchers and circuits designers with an interest in IC testing methods.
- Author(s)Albert K. Lu,Gordon W. Roberts
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number312
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.