All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis one is a collection of most of the symptoms found in Kents repertory that relate to ailments of the head showing the remedy that is the most relevant for that symptom. A handy reference book. Arranged all of the rubrics dealing with the various forms of pain that appear in Boerickes Repertory into an easily readable form. He has organised the rubrics into descending order of body parts from head to toe for easy reference.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Satya, an eminent homoeopath and a dedicated writer. He contributed to the field of Homoeopathy by writing many books like Regionals of Boericke (Mat. Medica), Glimpses into the Symptoms, Analogy of Pain, Skin Therapeutics, etc.
- Author(s)Paul Satya
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight284 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.