About this product
- DescriptionThis series gives the reader a good understanding of scientific enquiry, what it can accomplish and how to conduct experiments and interpret the results. Easy-to-do experiments help the reader put scientific enquiry into practice. Examples of famous experiments help the reader realize the relevance of scientific enquiry in their own lives. It goes beyond simple experiment books by giving advice on recording and presenting results.
- Author(s)Susan Glass
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHow to be a Scientist
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date20/04/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age8-11 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.