All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare your students for Area of Study 2 success withAnalysing and Presenting Argument - a new edition of the phemenally successful Using Language to Persuade by market-leading author Ryan Johnstone. Ideally used at Year 11 and carried into Year 12, Analysing and Presenting Argument is a hybrid write-in workbook / textbook that gradually introduces students to the skills required to develop arguments, persuasive language (written, spoken and visual), reading persuasive texts (including print, digital, spoken and multimodal media), argument analysis (presenting and critiquing) and proficiency in oral presentations. This text assists teachers and students further by providing up-to-date sources for analysis, templates, step-by-step guides, antated sample responses, practice SAC and examination tasks, and a metalanguage glossary.Analysing and Presenting Argument is supplemented digitally with obook and assess, including further support for EAL students.
- Author BiographyRyan Johnstone has been teaching senior English and Literature to students across a variety of government and independent schools in Perth, London and Melbourne. He has produced a range of English resources for Oxford University Press, including Using Language to Persuade and Oxford Year 10 English. Ryan is currently in his ninth year of teaching at Scotch College in Melbourne, where he has been the Deputy Head of English since 2008. He is also the English Department's Literature Coordinator and Year 9 English Coordinator. Ryan has lectured extensively for Oxford and VATE, and at a range of Victorian schools, on improving educational outcomes in the middle years and achieving VCE success.
- Author(s)Ryan Johnstone
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight472 g
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.