CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- Description* Provides a broad overview of modeling approaches and solution methodologies for addressing inventory problems, particularly the management of high cost, low demand rate service parts found in multi-echelon settings * The text may be used in a variety of courses for first-year graduate students or senior undergraduates, or as a reference for researchers and practitioners * A background in stochastic processes and optimization is assumed
- Author(s)John A Muckstadt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.