Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the research and development results on power systems oscillations in three categories of analytical methods. First is damping torque analysis which was proposed in 1960's, further developed between 1980-1990, and widely used in industry. Second is modal analysis which developed between the 1980's and 1990's as the most powerful method. Finally the linearized equal-area criterion analysis that is proposed and developed recently. The book covers three main types of controllers: Power System Stabilizer (PSS), FACTS (Flexible AC Transmission Systems) stabilizer, and ESS (Energy Storage Systems) stabilizer. The book provides a systematic and detailed introduction on the subject as the reference for industry applications and academic research.
- Author(s)Haifeng Wang,Wenjuan Du
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/04/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note149 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.