All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are responsible for planning and designing electrical power systems? Good. Hopefully you kw your way through national and international regulations, safety standards, and all the possible pitfalls you will encounter. You're t sure? This volume provides you with the wealth of experience the author gained in 20 years of practice. The enclosed CAD software accelerates your planning process and makes your final design cost-efficient and secure.
- Author BiographyIsmail Kasikci received his PhD in Engineering from Brunel University/UK. He has more than 18 years of professional experience in planning and project management if electrical power systems. He published several books on electrical engineering and many scientific papers and is Associated Editor of the International Journal of Power and Energy Systems. His Lectures at the University of Applied Sciences of Heilbronn as well as his tutorials with the German Association of Electrical Engineers (VDE) are highly esteemed.
- Author(s)Ismail Kasicki
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Out-of-print date26/11/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width186 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Digital
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.