All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCloud computing is gaining in importance in the industry, and especially within small- and medium-sized companies due to the many benefits that may be generated in terms of cost savings, faster time to market, scalability, cost flexibility, and the optimization of resources. Today, cloud computing is considered as the next IT revolution, and the number of articles, books, papers, and technical reports flood literature. Within the scope of this book, relevant cloud computing applications for small- and medium- sized companies are identified, and the key success factors for the adoption of cloud computing services are analyzed based on the empirical investigation performed as part of this work. Finally, the benefits and constraints of the different cloud computing service models are presented including also the state-of-the-art research in the cloud computing area, and a summary of the most important results.
- Author BiographyCarlos Andres Loaiza Garcia studied electronic engineering at the Universidad Nacional of Colombia. In 2001, he moved to Germany in order to take his master studies in computer sciences at the technical university RWTH Aachen. He has finished a MBA at the University of Applied Sciences in Bonn. Carlos Andres has gained more than 10 years of professional experience in several European countries, namely in the area of telecommunications, and in particular in the coordination of projects in new technology areas. Currently, he works as senior portfolio manager in the cloud computing area focusing on small and medium sized businesses.
- Author(s)Carlos Loaiza
- PublisherAnchor Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Academic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.