All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The main treatment is devoted to the analysis of systems of linear partial differential equations (PDEs) with constant coefficients, focusing attention on null solutions of Dirac systems * All the necessary classical material is initially presented * Geared toward graduate students and researchers in (hyper)complex analysis, Clifford analysis, systems of PDEs with constant coefficients, and mathematical physics
- Author(s)Daniele Carlo Struppa,Fabrizio Colombo,Frank Sommen,Irene Sabadini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.