CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on sources from a wide range of disciplines, this second volume of a two volume tutorial on systems theory focuses on methodological issues of structural equation modelling and the application of models to empirical analysis of behavioral and social problems.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHiram E. Fitzgerald,Ralph L. Levine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.