All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurvival data or more general time-to-event data occur in many areas, including medicine, biology, engineering, ecomics, and demography, but previously standard methods have requested that all time variables are univariate and independent. This book extends the field by allowing for multivariate times. As the field is rather new, the concepts and the possible types of data are described in detail. Four different approaches to the analysis of such data are presented from an applied point of view.
- Author(s)Philip Hougaard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight854 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.