All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the research and theory of Robert Freed Bales (Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Harvard University), this collection of research and applications using SYMLOG, a system for the multi-level observation of groups, provides the most recent examples of analyzing aspects of social interaction systems. The collection shows the relationship of SYMLOG to other theoretical models, gives examples of international research, includes applications in health, education, religion, and policy analysis, and illustrates problems and solutions regarding the validity and reliability of the method. The editors provide the widest selection of articles on SYMLOG, covering theory, research, and applications in organizational development and other fields.
- Author BiographyA. Paul Hare holds a Ph.D. in Sociology from the University of Chicago. He is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Behavioral Sciences at Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight853 g
- Width157 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byA. Paul Hare,Endre Sjovold,Herbert G. Baker,Joseph P. Powers
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.