All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis of Turbulent Flows is written by one of the most prolific authors in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Professor Tuncer Cebeci calls on both his academic and industrial experience from teaching aerodynamics at SUPAERO, and directing DMAE at ONERA when presenting this work. Each chapter of this book has been specifically constructed to provide a comprehensive overview of turbulent flow and its measurement. The third edition expands the solution of the boundary-layer equations with transport-equation turbulence models, considers the solution of the boundary-layer equations with flow separation, and provides computer programs for calculating attached and separating flows with several turbulence models. Analysis of Turbulent Flows serves as an advanced textbook for PhD candidates working in the field of CFD, making this book essential reading for researchers, practitioners in industry, and MSc and MEng students. It offers an overview of the development and application of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), with real applications to industry. It contains a unique section on short-cut methods - simple approaches to practical engineering problems. It describes several computer programs for calculating two-dimensional laminar and turbulent incompressible flows.
- Author BiographyChair of the Department of Aerospace Engineering, California State University, Professor Cebeci is widely regarded as an expert in the field of Turbulent Flows and has received many accolades for his work. He was named the first Distinguished Professor in the California State University System, and he received numerous awards including Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. He also received the Presidential Science Award from Turkey.
- Author(s)Tuncer Cebeci
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.