All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy some patients wait longer than others remains an important question. This book is a reference for health services researchers looking for statistical tools with which to study waiting times. The book offers detailed coverage of statistical concepts and methods for the analysis and interpretation of waiting-time data. It provides analysis from health services research perspective, rather than operations management, and contains a collection of examples.
- Author BiographyBoris Sobolev is Associate Professor in the Department of Health Care and Epidemiology at the University of British Columbia. Lisa Kuramoto is a Statistical Analyst with the Vancouver Coastal Health Services Research Institute.
- Author(s)Boris Sobolev,Lisa Kuramoto
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/12/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.