All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses demonstrate how F-16 and KC-135 aircraft maintenance units can be reconfigured to support mission generation operations, with heavy maintenance such as aircraft phase inspections reassigned to a network of centralized repair facilities. This approach identifies options that either exceed current maintenance capabilities at current cost levels or meet required capability levels at reduced cost.
- Author(s)Douglas C Cato,John G Drew,Jr,Manuel Carrillo,Ronald G McGarvey,Thomas Lang
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.