All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors consider the Hodge Laplacian DELTA on the Heisenberg group H n , endowed with a left-invariant and U(n) -invariant Riemannian metric. For 0<=k<=2n 1 , let DELTA k dete the Hodge Laplacian restricted to k -forms. In this paper they address three main, related questions:*(1) whether the L 2 and L p -Hodge decompositions, 1 , hold on H n;*(2) whether the Riesz transforms dDELTA -12 k are L p -bounded, for 1 ; *(3) how to prove a sharp Mihilin-Hormander multiplier theorem for DELTA k , 0<=k<=2n 1 .
- Author BiographyDetlef Muller, Universitat Kiel, Germany. Marco M. Peloso, Universita Degli Studi Di Mila, Milano, Italy. Fulvio Ricci, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy.
- Author(s)Detlef Muller,Fulvio Ricci,Marco M. Peloso
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume Number233/1095
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.