All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the world of modern engineering, rigorous and definite design methodologies are needed. However, many parts of engineering design are performed in either an ad-hoc manner or based on the intuition of the engineer. This is the first book to look at both stages of the design process - conceptual design and detailed design - and detail design methodologies for every step of the design process. Case studies show how practical design problems can be solved with analytic design methods. This book is an excellent introduction to the subject. The book's practical focus will make the book useful to practicing engineers as a practical handbook of design.
- Author BiographyGyung-Jin Park is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea. His areas of research include structural optimal design, machine design, and CAD/CAM. He received his BS in Mechanical Engineering from Hanyang University in 1980, his MS in Mechanical Engineering from KAIST in 1982 and his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Iowa in 1986.
- Author(s)Gyung-Jin Park
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note286 black & white illustrations, 175 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1130 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.