Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe divide between analytic and continental philosophy has occupied a central place in the meta-philosophical discourse of the 20th and 21st century. This volume collects contributions from leading philosophers whose work is in some way impacted by the divide. While some of them tackle the issue in a straightforward manner, others focus on concrete problems in relation to which meta-philosophical differences actually do matter.
- Author BiographySonja Rinofner-Kreidl and Harald A. Wiltsche, Karl-Franzens University Graz, Austria.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- Series TitlePublications of the Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society - New Series (N.S.)
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight755 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHarald A. Wiltsche,Sonja Rinofner-Kreidl
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.