All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn the digital era, information is the most valuable resource, and protecting one's assets is a constant struggle for both individuals and organsations.
Analyzing Security, Trust, and Crime in the Digital World explores techniques and techlogies used to secure data and prevent intrusion in virtual environments. Within these pages, computer scientists, programmers, engineers, and practitioners will find meaningful research on intrusion detection and authentication techniques in order to further defend their own systems and protect the information therein.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHamid R. Nemati
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.