Analyzing the Global Political Economy by Gautam Sen, Andrew Walter (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 20 Mar
- AU $43.33Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeally suited to upper-undergraduate and graduate students, Analyzing the Global Political Ecomy critically assesses the convergence between IPE, comparative political ecomy, and ecomics. Andrew Walter and Gautam Sen show that a careful engagement with ecomics is essential for understanding both contemporary IPE and for analyzing the global political ecomy. The authors also argue that the deployment of more advanced ecomic theories should t detract from the continuing importance for IPE of key concepts from political science and international relations. IPE students with little or background in ecomics will therefore find this book useful, and ecomics students interested in political ecomy will be alerted to the comparative strengths of political science and other social science disciplines. * A concise look at the foundations of analysis in the political ecomy of global trade, money, finance, and investment * Suitable for upper-undergraduate and graduate students with some or ecomic background * Techniques and findings from a range of academic disciplines, including international relations, political science, ecomics, sociology, and history * Further reading and useful weblinks including a range of relevant data sources, listed in each chapter
- Author BiographyAndrew Walter is senior lecturer in international relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His latest book is Governing Finance . Gautam Sen is a political risk consultant and former lecturer in politics of the world economy at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Andrew Walter,Gautam Sen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 line illus. 7 tables.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.