All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve essays by the influential radical include Marriage and Love, The Hypocrisy of Puritanism, The Traffic in Women, Anarchism, and The Psychology of Political Violence. Other enduringly relevant essays examine patriotism, the failure of the penal system, and drama as a means of conveying political theory.
- Author(s)Emma Goldman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1970
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight300 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.