All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom William Morris to Oscar Wilde and George Orwell, left-libertarian thought has long been an important but neglected part of British cultural and political history. In this detailed study, David Goodway seeks to recover and revitalise the indigeus anarchist tradition. Both a cultural history of left-libertarian thought in Britain and an application of that history to current politics, Goodway argues that a recovered anarchist tradition could, and should, be a touchstone for contemporary political radicals.
- Author BiographyDavid Goodway is a British social and cultural historian who has written principally on anarchism and libertarian socialism for 20 years. He is the editor of For Workers Powers and various other collections.
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDavid Goodway
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.