All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnarchy, State, and Utopia: An Advanced Guide presents a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the ideas expressed in Robert Nozick s highly influential 1974 work on free-market libertarianism considered one of the most important and influential works of political philosophy published in the latter half of the 20th-century. * Makes accessible all the major ideas and arguments presented in Nozick s complex masterpiece * Explains, as well as critiques, Robert Nozick s theory of free market libertarianism * Enables a new generation of readers to draw their own conclusions about the wealth of timely ideas on individualism and libertarian philosophy * Indicates where Nozick s theory has explanatory power, where it is implausible, and where there are loose ends with further work to be done
- Author BiographyLester H. Hunt is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is the author of Nietzsche and the Origins of Virtue (1991) and Character and Culture (1997).
- Author(s)Lester H. Hunt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.