All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth Dr. Siri Paiboun Mystery When a blind former dentist is run over by a truck, Dr. Siri Paiboun, the reluctant national coroner of Laos, suspects that this was traffic accident. A coded message in invisible ink is recovered from the dentist s body, and Dr. Siri begins to follow clues that hint at deep and dangerous political intrigue. Dr. Siri only intended to investigate a murder; is he w being drawn into an insurrection? Will he, as a fortune teller predicts, betray his country?
- Author BiographyColin Cotterill is the author of nine other books in the Dr. Siri Paiboun series, including The Coroner s Lunch, Thirty-Three Teeth, Disco for the Departed, and Six and a Half Deadly Sins. His fiction has won a Dilys Award and a CWA Dagger in the Library. He lives in Chumphon, Thailand, with his wife and six deranged dogs.
- Author(s)Colin Cotterill
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight213 g
- Width131 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.