All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnatole is a most horable mouse. When he realizes that humans are upset by mice sampling their leftovers, he is shocked! He must provide for his beloved family--but he is determined to find a way to earn his supper. And so he heads for the tasting room at the Duvall Cheese Factory. On each cheese, he leaves a small te-- good, t so good, needs orange peel --and signs his name. When workers at the Duvall factory find his tes in the morning, they are perplexed--but they realize that this mysterious Anatole has an exceptional palate and take his advice. Soon Duvall is making the best cheese in all of Paris! They would like to give Anatole a reward--if only they could find him...
- Author BiographyEve Titus was the author of numerous bestselling and beloved children's books, including the Anatole books and many chapter books about a mouse detective--Basil of Baker Street. Ms. Titus pased away in 2002.Paul Galdone illustrated nearly three hundred books during his long career, many of which he also retold. His renditions of nursery tales such as The Little Red Hen, and Three Little Kittens have become classics. He illustrated nearly all of Ms. Titus' books, winning a Caldecott Honor award for both Anatole and Anatole and the Cat. Mr. Galdone passed away in 1986.
- Author(s)Eve Titus
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragonfly Books
- Content NoteColour Illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.