All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAnatolia is a beautifully illustrated exploration of classic Turkish cuisine and culture, adapted for modern life. Turkish-born chef Somer Sivrioglu and co-author David Dale re-imagine the traditions of Turkish cooking, presenting recipes ranging from the grand banquets of the Ottoman empire to the spicy snacks of Istanbul's street stalls. In doing so they explain their take on the classics and reveal the surrounding rituals, myths, jokes and folk wisdom of both the old and new Turkey. Somer and David bring us more than 150 accessible recipes with rich colour photographs shot on location in Turkey. Also included are feature spreads on local Turkish chefs and producers and their specialities, adding ather fascinating layer to the book. Take a unique glimpse into the worlds of old and new Turkey with this beautiful, multidimensional cookbook.
- Author BiographySomer Sivrioglu grew up in Istanbul and moved to Sydney when he was 25. He now runs Efendy restaurant in Sydney, where he draws on a multitude of cultural influences to recreate the food traditions of his homeland. David Dale is an Australian political journalist, commentator on popular culture, and food writer. In his earlier books, David analysed how Italian cooking conquered the world. He's convinced that 'Turkish is going to be the next international invader'.
- Author(s)David Dale,Somer Sivrioglu
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width253 mm
- Height267 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.