All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnatomy 360 is part reference guide and part textbook, explaining the form as well as the function of human body systems. The amazing images in this book are generated from a comprehensive 3-D model twenty years in the making with help from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and Primal MRI data. Written for anyone to understand, medical students and hobbyists alike will enjoy the colorful images and informative text.
- Author BiographyDr. Jamie Roebuck is a lecturer in anatomy and physiology in the Clinical Education Department at the University of Warwick, England.
- Author(s)Dr Jamie Roebuck
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2359 g
- Width264 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.