All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY FOR SPEECH, LANGUAGE, AND HEARING, Fifth Edition, provides a solid foundation in anatomical and physiological principles relevant to communication sciences and disorders. Ideal for speech-language pathology and audiology students, as well as practicing clinicians, the text integrates clinical information with everyday experiences to reveal how anatomy and physiology relate to the speech, language, and hearing systems. Combining comprehensive coverage with abundant, full-color illustrations and a strong practical focus, the text makes complex material approachable even for students with little or background in anatomy and physiology. Thoroughly updated to reflect current trends, techniques, and best practices, the Fifth Edition of this acclaimed text is supported by invative Anatesse learning software-w accessible online via PC, Mac, and tablet devices-featuring tutorials, interactive quizzes, and other resources to help students of all learning styles master the material and prepare for professional licensing exams.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Drumright is a programmer and teacher in Spokane, Washington. He has taught electronics at numerous schools and has a background in speech-language pathology and audiology. His software includes the original ANIMA programs of this text, the new ANATESSE application, AUDIN software for audiology instruction, and several other instructional tools. Douglas W. King, Ph.D., was a professor within the basic medical program at Washington State University until his death in 2001. He was greatly loved by his students and fellow faculty, and had set up a scholarship program in anatomy for students with diabetes. J. Anthony (Tony) Seikel, Ph.D., is professor of communication sciences and disorders at Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho. His research interests center on the relationship of pathology to acoustics and perception, as well as improving pedagogy through technology. He has recently been studying the relationship between oromyofunctional disorders and oropharyngeal dysphagia. He earned his B.S. in Speech and Hearing from Phillips University, his M.A. in Speech Pathology from Wichita State University, and a Ph.D. in Speech and Hearing Science from the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)David Drumright,Douglas King,John A. Seikel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.