All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed chart showing rmal anatomy of the hand and wrist as well as commong injuries. Each illustration is clealy labeled and injuries are textually described. Anatomy and Injuries of the Hand and Wrist illustrates the following rmal anatomy: Palmar view of the bones, mucsles and ligaments of the hand and wrist Dorsal view of the bones muscles and ligaments of the foot and ankle nerve and blood supply to the hand and wrist deep dorsal view of the left wrist deep volar view of the left wrist Anatomy and Injuries of the Hand and Wrist illustrates and describes the following common injuries: Fractures Rheumatoid Arthritis Osteoarthritis Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Finger Maladies: Trigger Finger, Ganglion Cyst, Snuffbox Tenderness, bursitis and tendonitits The chart also visually and textually describes movement about the wrist and fingers: flexion, extension, hyperextension, supination , pronation, and thumb opposition. Made in the USA. Available in the following versions : 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587799143 20 x 26 heavy paper ISBN 9781587799136
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.