All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionREA s Essentials provide quick and easy access to critical information in a variety of different fields, ranging from the most basic to the most advanced. As its name implies, these concise, comprehensive study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered. Essentials are helpful when preparing for exams, doing homework and will remain a lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals. Anatomy and Physiology includes an introduction to the human body, the chemistry of life, cells, the skin, the skeletal system, the skeletal muscles, the nervous system, the sense organs, the endocrine system, the circulatory system, the respiratory system, the digestive system, the urinary system, the reproductive system, and human development.
- Author BiographyJay M. Templin, Ed.D., is a professor in the Department of Biology at LaSalle University, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Author(s)Jay Templin
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssential Series
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.