Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.90+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by delik8designs
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anatomy of Exercise Encyclopedia features a comprehensive range of exercises for the whole body. Packed with detailed anatomical drawings to show exactly which muscles are being worked during each exercise, whether you're interested in improving your sporting performance or toning specific parts of your body, this complete collection of workouts allows you to target your exercise routines to achieve the desired results. Includes workout routines that focus on improving performance in 50 popular sports through beginner, intermediate and expert workout routines.
- PublisherHinkler Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationHeatherton, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHinkler Books
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.