All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnatomy of Functional Training is a unique aid to your functional training. It uses stunning 3D colour illustrations to guide you through a complete range of exercises, each highlighting exactly which muscles are used and how. An ideal resource for everyone interested in exercise - from those new to training who are looking for clear and simple guidance, to students and health and fitness professionals looking for a detailed guide to anatomy. There is a logical progression through training and every exercise is fully supported with a detailed written description, photograph of the exercise being performed by a leading personal trainer and a 3D anatomical illustration to show which muscle groups are being used.
- Author BiographyErica Gordon-Mallin is a writer and editor with ample experience in developing health and wellness books. She is a graduate from Amherst College and University College London. Katerina Spilio is a multi-talented trainer and artist. Born in Greece and now living in the New York area, Katerina graduated from New York University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content NoteStunning 3D anatomy illustrations throughout
- Weight612 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.