All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA silicon compiler is a software system which can automatically generate an integrated circuit from a user's specification. Anatomy of a Silicon Compiler examines one such compiler in detail, covering the basic framework and design entry, the actual algorithms and libraries which are used, the approach to verification and testing, behavioral synthesis tools and several applications which demonstrate the system's capabilities.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number181
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight587 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Brodersen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.