All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow, updated and revised, this time-tested resource is written for young trial lawyers eager to gain an appreciation of how to handle real problems encountered during jury trials. You'll gain insight into jury trials via two particular cases: A criminal case involving highly complex subjects and law campaign finance, national politics, and Hollywood fundraising, and necessitates simplifying and storytelling for the jury. A civil case illustrating the reality that most cases hinge on the credibility of witnesses, also showcasing the critical importance of experts in trials of a technical nature. This second edition also w includes an all-new third case, a n-jury civil trial! This helpful reference is a thorough exploration of trial techniques through the lens of actual cases and is an instructive must for any new trial lawyer.
- Author BiographyPaul Mark Sandler is a partner in the law firm of Shapiro Sher Guinot & Sandler and is an active trial lawyer representing many notable clients. He resides in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Paul Mark Sandler
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.