CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionMany dog owners are fascinated t only by the colouring and character of their dog, but also by their physique and harmonious movements. If you want to find out more about how your dog's body works and functions, you will find detailed information here in this book. Special emphasis is placed on movement and locomotion as these are of particular importance to all dogs. The inner organs, skin and coat, nervous system and senses and their physiology are also described in detail. If you are interested in the technical terms, you will find a list of these in English and their scientific equivalents at the end of the book. Detailed drawings help explain each area of the anatomy of the dog.
- Author BiographyKerstin Mielke runs a physiotherapy practice for dogs and has a deep understanding of the anatomy and workings of the dog's body. She explains these important facts in a concise and well structured way that is accessible to all dog owners.
- Author(s)Kerstin Mielke
- PublisherCadmos Equestrian
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationBrunsbek
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintCadmos Equestrian
- Content Note50 colour
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.