Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful full color and finely detailed wall chart with clearly labeled illustrations. The Anatomy of the Inner Ear features a large central illustration showing the temporal bone and the structures that make up the inner ear - mastoid portion, petrous portion and squamous portion. Also illustrated and labeled are: Right external ear Auditory ossicles Lateral aspect of right tympanic membrane Crista ampullaris Cochlea Organ of Corti the Membraus Labyrinth the Macula of Utricle Made in the USA. Available in the following versions : 20 x 26 heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587790850 20 x 26 heavy paper ISBN 9781587790867
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.